Careers at JASA Vaccine Coordinator- Human Resources
The Vaccine Coordinator will conduct activities critical to the success of JASA’s COVID-19 vaccination awareness campaign. The incumbent will work with various members of JASA’s management, communications and government health care providers to coordinate and/or implement education/communications initiatives, clinic scheduling, and individual appointment coordination. The position is full-time through December 2021 (but may be extended based on need).
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and ensure clear communication about vaccination eligibility requirements.
- Develop and maintain a current roster of staff and clients who are ready to be vaccinated, and track outcomes.
- Coordinate JASA's response to offers of appointment availability from health care providers, pharmacists, and others.
- Outreach to government, health care providers, and others to identify opportunities for appointments or collaboration for pop-up vaccination sites.
- Work with JASA program managers and site supervisors to arrange adequate staff and volunteer coverage for pop-up clinics hosted in JASA locations.
- Coordinate use of car services or transportation for JASA clients to/from vaccine locations.
- Provide input for communication to JASA staff and clients and assist the Communications team to organize speakers and presentations regarding vaccines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in coordinating or planning events or project management.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate and work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to learn and apply new skills and techniques quickly and respond to rapidly changing business needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with clients, staff and management.
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
Salary: Up to $32.97/hour DOE. This position is benefit eligible.