Careers at JASA Data Analyst- Brooklyn and Queens Home Delivered Meals
Manages and oversees record keeping of the JASA HDML programs and subcontractors. Oversees meal statistics on STARS, caterer invoicing, and meal counts to caterers. Responsibilities include monitoring JASA and subcontractor invoicing.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages program records and statistics for 3 contracts and 3 subcontractors.
- Maintains records, and generates required reports and statistics for JASA Fiscal and Administrative offices.
- Ensures statistical reports and STARS data match in JASA and subcontracted agencies.
- Ensures statistics and STARS data are received in JASA accounting no later than the 5th day of each month.
- Performs record keeping for Citymeals on Wheels contracts.
- Checks caterer invoices for accuracy. Makes corrections as required.
- Maintains appropriate fiscal controls with collection of client contributions.
- Completes required client contribution reports.
- Orders and manages office supplies for HDML program supplies and equipment.
- Oversees program vehicle expenses and record keeping.
- Maintains on site gas card and fuel receipts.
- Runs training with office staff on record keeping, fiscal responsibilities, and related subjects.
- As directed by the supervisor, they may be required to go on a route and deliver meals to seniors.
- Performs other related tasks as requested or assigned.
Tasks related to JASA subcontracts:
- Ensure subcontractors comply with required record keeping as stipulated in contracts.
- Reviews and approves subcontractors records and statistics sent to JASA finance.
- Responds to problems with subcontractors record keeping; working to correct identified problems.
- Visits subcontractors sites as needed to provide record keeping oversight.
- Provides technical assistance to subcontractors and / or caterer office staff on record keeping, fiscal responsibilities, and related subjects.
- Accounting or bookkeeping college degree or certificate preferred
- Two years of coursework in accounting or bookkeeping
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to read, write, speak, and follow directions in English.
- Valid New York State Driver’s License preferred.
SUBJECT TO REVIEW FOR PURPOSES OF ADAAA
JASA is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment