Careers at JASA Case Assistant- SARA Tenant Services/ Intensive Services
**This position will be working in multiple boroughs, Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx**
Under the supervision of the Program Director or designee, assists with administrative, clerical and program tasks required in service delivery.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for office support.
- Works with clients/tenants as assigned, provides escort to appointments, makes arrangements for transportation, and assists with community resources.
- Assists with group programming.
- Submits all work to the site supervisor.
- Attends in-service and other training as appropriate.
- Acts as a receptionist and liaison with tenants.
- Uses a computer to prepare letters, flyers, calendars, etc.
- Assists with statistical data collection.
- Maintains ongoing communication with relevant staff.
- Performs other related tasks as requested or assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. , two years college or Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be computer literate, including the ability to learn and use program-specific software.
- Good writing/record keeping skills.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English, bi-lingual capacity preferred.
SUBJECT TO REVIEW FOR PURPOSES OF ADAAA
JASA IS COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT