COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
New Yorkers Ages 65+ Are Now Eligible to Receive the COVID-19 Vaccine - An Appointment is Required
The FDA has approved two COVID-19 vaccines that medical experts believe are important, safe, and effective tools in the fight against the virus. New York has entered Phase 1B of the COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout. New Yorkers ages 65 and older are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. To view the full list of New Yorkers who are eligible, click here.
Make an Appointment
By phone: 833-697-4829
Online for NYC:
Online for NY State:
- To receive a vaccine, you must schedule an appointment in advance.
- You must complete the NYS COVID-19 Vaccine Form (PDF) in order to get vaccinated.
- Before you visit a site for your vaccination, keep in mind the following tips:
- Reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well on the day of your appointment.
- Wear a face covering to your appointment. You will not be admitted to the site without one.
Continue to Stay Safe
Stopping this pandemic will require using all tools available. New Yorkers should continue to wear masks, practice social distancing, wash their hands, and avoid small and large gatherings to lower your chances of being exposed. If you have health concerns, please contact your healthcare provider.
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- Click here and here for more information about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Click here for frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
There are COVID-19 scams targeting seniors. Click here for Tips to Avoid COVID-19 scammers.
If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-273-5272.