COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
The FDA has approved COVID-19 vaccines that medical experts believe are important, safe, and effective tools in the fight against the virus. All New Yorkers age 12+ are now eligible.
Make an Appointment for NYC-Run Vaccine Clinic
By phone: 833.697.4829
Make an Appointment for In-home Vaccination Program
By phone: 877.829.4692
Booster Shot Updates:
Active treatment for cancer
Received an organ transplant and are taking immunosuppressive therapy
Received a stem cell transplant within the past two years
Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency
Advanced or untreated HIV
Active treatment with a high dose of corticosteroids or other drugs that moderately or severely weaken your immune system
Starting Monday, August 16, NYC-run vaccine sites will begin offering third doses of Pfizer and Moderna.
COVID-19 and NYC Updates:
- All healthcare workers in NYS will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 by Monday, September 27.
- Starting September 13, NYC will enforce a new mandate which requires workers and customers to show proof of at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose for indoor dining and other activities.
Continue to Stay Safe
As new variants of the virus spread, stay vigilant and practice safety protocols:
- According to CDC, getting vaccinated play a crucial role in limiting the spread of the virus and minimizing severe disease and death
- Wear a mask
- Practice social distancing
- Wash your hands
- Avoid gatherings of all sizes
There are COVID-19 scams targeting seniors. To report a scam, call 833.829.7226. Click here for tips to avoid COVID-19 scammers.
If you need assistance scheduling a vaccine appointment or securing transportation to your vaccine appointment, contact JASA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.273.5272.