COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
New Yorkers Ages 16+ Are Now Eligible to Receive the COVID-19 Vaccine - An Appointment is Required
The FDA has approved three COVID-19 vaccines that medical experts believe are important, safe, and effective tools in the fight against the virus. New York has entered Phase 1B of the COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout.
- New Yorkers ages 16 and older are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. To view the full list of New Yorkers who are eligible, click here.
Make an Appointment
By phone: 833.697.4829
Online for NYC:
Online for NY State:
Vaccine supply is still limited and appointments are hard to get. Keep trying as appointment slots open up daily. Contact JASA for assistance at email@example.com or 212.273.5272.
News and Updates
- Yankee Stadium is a mass vaccination site for Bronx residents. Click here for appointments or call 1-833-SomosNY.
- NewYork-Presbyterian opened a mass vaccination site at the Armory in Washington Heights.
- Citi Field is open as a mass vaccination site for Queens residents.
- Medgar Evers College in Brooklyn and York College in Queens are now open as mass vaccination sites. Appointments are available online for those eligible to get a shot, with nearby residents in the boroughs prioritized first.
- Teachers Prep High School vaccine site in Brownsville is devoted specifically to home health aides. The site runs six days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- New Yorkers aged 75+ and one individual escorting the 75+ NYer can receive a vaccine without an advance appointment if they are eligible at the following 25 vaccine locations:
- Bushwick Educational Campus
- Canarsie HS
- Brooklyn Army Terminal
- Starrett City - Spring Creek Towers
- Teachers Prep
- Flatbush YMCA
- City Point
- Coney Island YMCA
- South Bronx Educational Campus
- Bronx High School of Science
- West Bronx Gymnasium
- Beach Channel Educational Campus
- Long Island City
- Korean Community Services
- Martin Van Buren Highschool
- Staten Island
- Ocean Breeze Athletic
- Empire Outlets
- Essex Crossing
- City College
- Abyssinian Baptist Church
- Ford Foundation
- Yeshiva University
- Fulton Community Center
Resources and Facts: COVID-19 Vaccine
- Click here for what older adults need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Click here for frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Continue to Stay Safe
As new variants of the virus spread, stay vigilant and practice safety protocols:
- According to CDC, double masking and wearing a tightly fitted mask can block 92% of infectious particles. Read here for tips on how to properly mask up.
- Practice social distancing
- Wash your hands
- Avoid gatherings of all sizes
There are COVID-19 scams targeting seniors. To report a scam, call 833.829.7226. Click here for tips to avoid COVID-19 scammers.